Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Secret Pal Questionnaire

Name: Debbie Doggett
1. Do you have a Ravelry ID?
I should have one any day now!

What is your skill level (beginner, intermediate, advanced)?
Advanced

What are your favorite yarns to work with? Least favorite?
Favorites – wool, alpaca, soy, mohair. Least favorites – novelty and acrylic.

What are your favorite types of projects to work on?
Socks, shawls, and fingerless mitts seem to be my current trend.

What is your favorite color?
Reds, blues, teals, and purples in any value.

Are you a sock knitter? Yes

What technique or skill are you working on?
Stash reduction projects…well not entirely. The new yarn still comes in!

What technique or skill would you like to learn?
Cat Bordhi’s new socks…I love the book. And, I think I want to get into dyeing more.

What book or pattern are you anxious to have?
Barbara Walker Mosaic Patterns, any of the upcoming Harmony Guides

Do you have any allergies your pal should be aware of?
I don’t think so.

What are your non-knitting hobbies or interests?
Spinning, weaving, reading.

What kinds of knitting accessories have caught your eye lately?
Shawl blocker

Have you filled out a Wish List at River Knits?
Not recently, but will fix that!

Do you have an Amazon Wish List?
Need to update that one too!

How do you like to spend your “down time”?
Knitting, spinning, weaving, reading, watching movies, cuddling with my honey

Do you have any “guilty pleasures”?
Red wine, ( I really don’t feel guilty about it, I drink it for my heart health!), Fuji apples, eating out for breakfast, good coffee, massages, and foot massage from Brian to name a few!

Who is in your home/family?
Husband, Brian, and cats, Otis and Matilda, on temporary stay while daughter is in India, and stuff belonging to kids and Brian and I that seems to be gaining a life and multiplying.

What are your favorite scents?
Victoria’s Secret – Heavenly and Desire, and other stuff - Vanilla, Hazelnut, Cinnamon

What are your favorite treats?
Red wine, fuji apples, pineapple, popcorn, peanut butter

If you didn’t knit, what would you do
Spin, weave, and read more. I would probably pick up quilting again.

No comments: