Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Turn!!

Thanks so much to my pal for the most awesome KF Regia yarn and the Dark Chocolate carmels. I'm not quite sure of why you gave me half a bag, but they were tasty all the same :-)

As for the beauteous sock yarn...it is already on its way to becoming socks! I know that I promised not to knit more socks for me until Michelle's socks were finished, but...hell I may not get to keep them anyway Lisa looked at the yarn and said "I'd like something with cables." I told her no friggin' way, but now I may have to knit her some cabled socks. Maybe the Yarn Harlot's Earl Grey Socks.

So in a nutshell, thanks for a half bag of chocolates and more work to do! :-)

5 comments:

Heather said...

I am getting ready to start the Yarn Harlot socks, too...

Michelle said...

Ummm Those KF Regia socks are for me right.

Saffista said...

Michelle-
I am afraid that your socks got eaten by the dog so I'll be buying you socks this time. There are far too many socks to knit for me right now! ;-P

Heather said...

She can borrow my orange Red Heart socks...

Laura said...

I wonder if my dogs would eat Red Heart socks? And if they wouldn't, is that a good enough reason to start knitting with acrylic?