Friday, September 7, 2007

Name:Billie Jo Beaver (BJ)
1. Do you have a Ravelry ID? No, but on the waiting list.
2.What is your skill level (beginner, intermediate, advanced)?intermediate to advanced
3.What are your favorite yarns to work with? Least favorite? Wool and all animal or natural fibers are my favorite. My least favorite is acrylic or synthetic yarns.
4.What are your favorite types of projects to work on? Socks are the favorite. I have been making a lot of shawls this summer that is becoming a big favorite next to socks.
5.What is your favorite color? Purple then blue, green, and red. I hate pink.
6.Are you a sock knitter? Yes
7.What technique or skill are you working on? Lace, all those shawls I have been making.
8.What technique or skill would you like to learn? Intarsia
9.What book or pattern are you anxious to have? Favorite Socks
10.Do you have any allergies your pal should be aware of? No
11.What are your non-knitting hobbies or interests? Beading and some quilting on the sewing machine.
12.What kinds of knitting accessories have caught your eye lately? I always see a bag I like. You can't have enough knitting needles.
13.Have you filled out a Wish List at River Knits?no
14Do you have an Amazon Wish List?no
15How do you like to spend your “down time”? Watching movies and knitting. Sometimes I get to read.
16Do you have any “guilty pleasures”? Chocolate and coffee
17Who is in your home/family?A husband, 4 boys 14-6, a pug, and a mouse that has lived way past his time.
18What are your favorite scents?I don't really care for scents.
19What are your favorite treats?chocolate, coffee, cookies I have an awful sweet tooth
20If you didn’t knit, what would you do? walk around impatient and confused

No comments: