Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh my gosh!

How did you KNOW I wanted a real copy of Monty Python's Holy Grail, Secret Pal? How did you know I was thinking of buying one for Brent as an excuse to have this piece of epic cinematic work myself? And now that it is here, did you know that there are literally tens of extra features to keep us amused for hours? My favorite: "New! Subtitles For People who Don't Like the Film (taken from Shakespeare's Henry IV, Part II). " I am really looking forward to checking that out (even though I do happen to like the film). And even more interesting: "New! A Special Feature for the Hard of Hearing." Gosh there are so many special features, it might take us years to get to the actual film again. "How to use your coconuts," and "Monty Python and the Holy Grail in Japanese" look entirely compelling.

As for the cashmere and silk fiber...how did you know that only yesterday I DUSTED my spinning wheel? Yes, I felt its loneliness and thought to myself how nice it would be to spin again. And now what excuse do I have? None at all with the perfect little bit of delight to try.

Thanks very much to my very thoughtful Secret Pal!
--Elizabeth

No comments: