Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thanks Pal! You are so good!

Well, I must say that I am so happy with my first ever secret pal exchange. Despite the fact that I never went to river knits and filled out a wish list, my pal did a great job of spoiling me with everything that I love. The brown worsted malabrigo is to die for! I have some lace weight malabrigo in my stash, but I have yet to knit anything with this wonderfully soft yarn.
My pal must have gotten some clues about me and what I like from ravelry, because I do really want to knit that irish hiking scarf. Thanks for the pattern!
The dark chocolate truffles are delicious. One a day is enough for me, and I still have some left... yum! I also love the dr. bonner's lavender soap and orange handmade washcloth. I keep forgetting to take them with me to the shower, but I am looking forward to trying out both the soap and the washcloth. I love dr. bonner's liquid peppermint soap, but I have not tried the bar soap or the lavender scent. The malabrigo yarn now smells like lavender. I hope that it stays that way for a while! Maybe I will just keep the soap with my stash for a bit to make all of my yarn smell as nice!
Thanks again for everything! I can't wait to meet you soon!

No comments: