Monday, October 22, 2007

Mmmmmm, Aaaaahhhh, Oooohhhhh

No, it's not Poppin' Fresh Dough. It's better. :)

One of the perks of having a key to RK is that I can stop by whenever I want. (This can also be a bad thing....sort of like giving an alcholic the key to a liquor store, but I digress.) Yesterday afternoon, while out running a few errands, I stopped by RK to pick up my gift. I had been warned in advance that part of the gift was in the freezer, so made sure it was my last stop on the way home.

Mmmmm.....creme brulee! I can't wait until the kids go to bed tonight so Tim and I can each enjoy one. Yes, I'm going to share. But only with him. Not the kids. :)

Aaaaahhhhh.....Red Raspberry Wine! This falls in the "after the kids go to bed" category too. I have never had raspberry wine before, and I can't wait to try it!

Ooooohhhh......Atacama Alpaca yarn, so soft and wonderful! And the candles and soap smell heavenly! In fact, I have one of the candles burning on my desk as I type.

Thank you so much! I was just thinking, between the creme brulee, the wine, and the candles, Tim and I are all set to have a nice, romantic evening tonight. ;-)

No comments: