Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Heather Thanks You!

So...I strolled into RK with Curtis last night, to get some yarn for the Lickety Split (tabi) socks he's wanting...completely forgetting that it was the first day of the second secret pal exchange. Fortunately, Amanda was there to let me know I had a gift waiting.

And what a great gift! Secret Pal, thanks for finally getting me off the fence and giving me Vogue's Weekend Knits. I've been looking at this book for months now...just never committed to buying it. Now it's mine. Hurray!

The handspun is lovely, as was the last batch. It's deciding what it wants to be...

And I'm all hopped up on the delightful (and child-theft-proof) chocolate covered espresso beans. Love 'em!

1 comment:

Selena Starfire said...

What a great idea! Your pal is very clever!

(or maybe it's me and I'm trying to throw you off) :-)