Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thank You! Thank You! I Am Soooooo LATE!

I am sorry that I did not get here to the blog and thank you sooner for the perfect secret pal gifts that really made my day and week!! I picked up my package on Friday the 5th... after my dog whacked me in the mouth with her hard head and before I lost my keys (which I have yet to find). The gifts made me so happy as I prepared to go camping for the night
Thank you for the yummy cookies and hot cocoa... how did you know that I would be camping the night I picked up my gift? I shared the cookies (they were a hit), but the cocoa was all mine... yum.
I considered picking up one of the swtc soy/wool hat/mitten kits on the day I got the kit from you! How did you know? I was looking at brown or green, but the orange is perfect... it will be fun to wear on gray Indiana winter days. I recently realized that I do not have a hat that I really like anymore, and it is time to knit one before it gets too cold.
Thank you for the emergency sock kit holder and the stitch markers as well. I am in the process of re-organizing, and the needle holder will definitely come in handy.
The best is the dpn needle holder! I have been using it every day since I picked up my package, and I like it so much better than the tube style holders. My sock is happy too! No more dropped stitches!
I hope that I am not forgetting anything... you gave me so much great stuff!! Again... sorry this is late... thank you so much!!

No comments: